Kubb is a lawn game in which players throw wooden sticks at their opponents wooden blocks. Unlike many lawn games, kubb involves both offense and defensive strategies, and often goes by the nickname "Viking Chess."
According to the US National Championship Rules, the object of the game is to be the first team to knock over the opposing team’s kubbs and the king, by strategic throwing and placement of batons and kubbs, within the boundaries of the Kubb pitch and the rules of the game.
Want to connect with other Kubb players? Join the Kubb mailing list!
- Minnesota Kubb Loppet Tournament 2014
- Minneapolis, MN on Saturday February 01, 2014 9:00 am to Saturday 10:00 pm
- Rockford Swedish Historical Society Tournament 2014
- Ingersoll Centennial Park, Rockford, IL on Saturday May 03, 2014
- CVKL Spring Fling 2014
- Eau Claire, WI on Saturday May 17, 2014
- Madison Midsommar Kubb Tournament 2014
- Olbrich Park, Madison, WI on Saturday May 31, 2014
- Kubbing to Kick Cancer 2014
- Kasson, MN on Saturday June 14, 2014 8:00 am to Saturday 5:00 pm
- Co-Ed Kubb Challenge 2014
- Madrid, IA on Saturday June 21, 2014
- Lindsborg Midsommar Tournament 2014
- Lindsborg, KS on Saturday June 21, 2014 to Saturday 12:00 pm
- North American Kubb Singles Championship 2013
- chaska, mn on Saturday October 26, 2013 9:00 am to Saturday 4:00 pm
- Dallas Oktoberfest 2013
- Dallas, WI on Saturday October 05, 2013
- Des Moines Fall Kubb Klassic 2013
- Des Moines, IA on Saturday September 21, 2013
- Sure Shot (Basler Kubbmeisterschaft) 2013
- Basel, Switzerland on Saturday September 07, 2013 9:30 am to Saturday
- Masters of Kubb 2013
- Antwerp, Belgium on Sunday August 25, 2013
- Clash of Kubb 2013
- Lions Park in Greenville, WI on Saturday August 17, 2013
- Minnesota Kubb Open 2013
- minneapolis, MN on Saturday August 10, 2013 10:00 am to Saturday 4:00 am
Top 10 teams in the Planet Kubb Wiki.