<!-- no tagline -->
Kubb is a lawn game in which players throw wooden sticks at their opponents wooden blocks. Unlike many lawn games, kubb involves both offense and defensive strategies, and often goes by the nickname "Viking Chess."
According to the US National Championship Rules, the object of the game is to be the first team to knock over the opposing team’s kubbs and the king, by strategic throwing and placement of batons and kubbs, within the boundaries of the Kubb pitch and the rules of the game.
Want to connect with other Kubb players? Join the Kubb mailing list!
- North American 1v1 Championship 2016
- Chaska, MN on Saturday October 08, 2016
- 8. Ascheberger Kubb-Turnier
- Ascheberg on Monday October 03, 2016
- Dallas Oktoberfest Tournament 2016
- Dallas, WI on Saturday October 01, 2016
- 7. KubbHW toernooi
- Oud-Beijerland on Monday September 26, 2016
- 2016 Des Moines Kubb Fall Klassic
- Des Moines, IA on Saturday September 24, 2016
- 5. Mirakelkubbtornooi
- Waregem on Monday September 19, 2016
- Chippewa Valley Kubb League Kubbfest 2016
- Eau Claire, WI on Saturday September 17, 2016
Top 10 teams in the Planet Kubb Wiki.
|Team||Kubb Power Index||Country Rank||Planet Rank|
Error creating thumbnail: File missingTeam Knockerheads
Error creating thumbnail: File missingKubb'Ings
Error creating thumbnail: File missingKubbsicles
Error creating thumbnail: File missingTeam Ekeby
Error creating thumbnail: File missingKubb Snipers
Error creating thumbnail: File missingSweden's Sons
Error creating thumbnail: File missingFuror Celtica
Error creating thumbnail: File missingTeam Fjadrar
Error creating thumbnail: File missingFortschritt99
Error creating thumbnail: File missingKing Pin
- Details on Kubb Strategy.
- There are many variations of Kubb that people find fun as well.
- Want to play but need a set? Where to buy Kubb set.