- 27 Oct 2013: Lee Hulkonen bests Garrick van Buren 2 games to 1
- 29 Oct 2013: Eric Goplin wins 2 games to 1 over Cole Vryens to retain #2. Cole remains #3.
- 1 Nov 2013: Jake Freeberg tries to play in to the ladder against Garrick van Buren and loses 2 games, but learned to score with the new sheet, so not a total loss. Garrick stays at #6
- 2 Nov 2013: Lee Hulkonen beats Anders Thorstensen 2-0 to take the #4 spot
- 2 Nov 2013: Jake Freeberg beats Christian Dahlager to take the #8 tag and officially enter the ladder.
- 5 Nov 2013: Micah Schedler defends his tag (2 to 1) against Eric Goplin on the first snowy night of the season in Painter Park after dark.
- 17 Nov 2013: Jake Freeberg played a single game against Anders Thorstenson. It went long and they were both cold and hungry so Anders said they he'd hand over the tag if he lost. Anders moved down to #8 and Jake moved up to #5.
- 18 Nov 2013: Eric Goplin beats Micah Schedler (2-1) to take #1. Micah moves to #2
- 23 Nov 2013: Eric Goplin beat Sukface and Micah Schedler 1v1 in consecutive 2-0 matches in single digit temperatures. Shame on Micah, who forgot the 101 tag a second time. Eric is the rightful owner of 101 and needs to hand Micah his 102.
- 23 Nov 2013 : Erik Sorensen challenged Micah Schedler for the 102 tag after Eric Goplin left and lost 0-2.
- 9 May 2014: Garrick van Buren beat Jake Freeberg 2:0 in a cold, windy match.
- 17 May 2014: Cole Vryens beat Eric Goplin in a match that I have to assume went to 3 games.
- 18 May 2014: Garrick van Buren beat Lee Hulkonen 2:0, 2:0 in 2 matches.
- 29 May 2014: Garrick challenged Micah in the first "Nordeast Kubb" match and lost. Micah retained 102
- 29 May 2014: Eric Goplin beat Cole Vryens to move up to 101.
- 29 May 2014: Later, Micah challenged Eric Goplin but lost.
- 29 May 2014: Jake Freeberg beat Lee Hulkonen in the first game and Lee conceded on the second because it was getting dark and very buggy and Jake was on the come back trail. This is Jake's second win on the Ladder without finishing the Match.